Saturday, September 24, 2011

Faces Cosmetics Moisture Rich lipstick- Review, Swatches & LOTD


Facescosmetics has made a good market in India. I have noticed that Indian ladies are alwaysinterested to check out their new range products. The reason is clear; they havefine such a quality, big range of products to choose from and of coursereasonable price of their products. I have used many things of this brand and Ihave been seldom disappointed. You have read some reviews on Chamber ofBeauty about this brand earlier and today I’m going to do another review ofthis brand & this time it's a lipstick. I know many of my readers wouldhave used its lipsticks and I’m sure they would have wanted to know my opinionabout their lipsticks too.

Faces Moisturizing Rich Lipstick


Faces Lipsticks are enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba oiland is available in many shades.

 Price
Rs 349 for 3.2 gms 



Packaging


 

This lipstick comes in ablack outer cover. The lipstick has a beautiful black packaging & the shadeis visible through a transparent bottom

Texture


The texture is creamy and has a silky and smooth finish.Itfeels so  light weight on the lips but does need a lip balm underneathbecause it's unable to moisturize the lips itself.

Shade
  
Pink passion 01 is milky pink witha bit shimmers which aren't visible actually, only make it creamy and light.


In the mirror of my own experience


One can love this lipstick only after seeing its packagingbecause it's really classic & gorgeous. But if i talk about quality, it me a bitdisappointed because it's not as pigmented as I expected. It's not capable of making my lips moist. The first time when I applied it, my lips felt dry. I don'tmean that it makes my lips dry but if I don't apply a good lip balm underneathmy lips before wearing this lipstick, my lips will feel dry which I don't like. This lipstick is not good for me in winter at all. But still I love thislipstick because when I apply it after applying a lip balm, the finish andeffect is so beautiful. I love its baby pink shade which has a milky effect in it.It gives me a natural and healthy look. The texture is creamy and very lightweight which I like. The staying power is good, it stays on for about 4-5 hour easilyso the lasting power is not bad. The only flaw is it being less moisturizing which Ihope the company will try to improve.

Good points
I love itsbeautiful packaging.
Nice lightfragrance.
Creamy andlight weight texture.
Stays long for 4-5 hours without any problem.
Available in many shades, I love their variety of shades.
Contains Vitamin E and jojoba oil which are fine for the lips.
Reasonable price.

Two swipes

Bad points
Theonly bad point which I have mentioned above, is it being less moisturizing andalways need a lip balm before applying it. I think it's a big disappointment. 

LOTD

Rating
3.5/5

Finally

Finally Ican say that I love this lipstick in spite of some disappointing points. It's agood brand which has proved itself through all its products. It has everythingwhich a common Indian customer wished ever, classy packaging, good quality,huge range and still reasonably priced. The current cosmetic brands which areavailable in India at this time are either verycostly in price or very cheap in quality so I love this brand and want to checkout its products again and again.

Recommendation

I wouldlove to recommend this lipstick to my readers but want to make alert about thebad point of this lipstick so if you buy it, don't forget to apply a lip balmunderneath your lips. I would love to try its matte range too in future.


Disclaimer- Product sent by PR

No comments:

Post a Comment